Our 2015 pricing may be downloaded here
. If you represent a public or private library with regular monthly binding needs of a minimum of 50 bound volumes, please contact us with a description of your needs, as an alternate pricing tier would likely apply.
If you are an individual seeking a quote more for a one-time binding need, please refer to the section below to provide us with details that will allow us to give you a quote for your book/s.
If you would like a price estimate, please remember that the more information
you can provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. Helpful details
- Dimensions of the Book: height, width, spine thickness
- Binding v. Restoration: is the book a first time bind or in like-new condition, or is it an older book?
- Desired Cover Material: buckram (most
economical), linen, bonded
leather, or genuine leather
- Imprinting: Spine only, front and spine, front only? Is our computerized type style sufficient, or would you want to pay more for handset type? If so, please give us an idea of the desired imprint.
- Number of Books Being Bound: A price discount may apply based on your quantity.
Please provide this information in an e-mail sent to Karen, and she will do her best to to respond within 48 hours. Thank you!
A credit card is required before beginning any job requiring printing. All other orders are due in full prior to shipping or pick-up of order. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover on-site (or by phone). If you prefer to pay by American Express, we can invoice you via PayPal.